Butler Avionics, Inc.
Experience Our Experience
Since its inception in 1969, Butler Avionics, Inc. has been offering a vast array of services. From new installations and retrofits, to avionics, instruments, and radar troubleshooting and repair. With its talented team of professional technicians, Butler Avionics, Inc. is your premier avionics repair specialist.
Avidyne's IFD540 & IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COMs combine the best Flight Management System available, with a multi-channel digital VHF radio, in an easy-to-use, plug & play design.
The GDL 88 is the first dual-link solution for certified aircraft that not only provides a path to ADS-B out compliance for many pilots, but also brings subscription-free weather and advanced traffic display to the cockpit.
Bringing true glass cockpit capabilities to the aircraft you already have, Garmin's G600 is a retrofit breakthrough. Now, you can upgrade your avionics panel with a G600 suite and start reaping the benefits of enhanced situational awareness, safety and pilot workload reduction. The dual-screen G600 works with your Garmin avionics stack, pairing both a primary flight display (PFD) and a multi-function (MFD) display in a single 10-inch wide bezel to provide a fully TSO'd upgrade option for your cockpit. And with software assurance levels required for FAR Part 23 Class 3 aircraft, G600 is the ideal solution.
- Zeldin Blasts FAA For Supporting Airport TRO - 27east.com
- FAA Hiring Scandal Barely Registers with the Media - Accuracy In Media
- Barnstormer keeping aviation history alive - Hattiesburg American
- FAA approves commercial drone use for local business, Skywords Media Group - WPTV.com
- FAA: UASs Can Fly Below 200 Ft. At Test Sites - Aviation Week
- Virgin America Adding New Aircraft—And New Markets - Aviation Week