Butler Avionics, Inc.
Experience Our Experience
Since its inception in 1969, Butler Avionics, Inc. has been offering a vast array of services. From new installations and retrofits, to avionics, instruments, and radar troubleshooting and repair. With its talented team of professional technicians, Butler Avionics, Inc. is your premier avionics repair specialist.
Avidyne's IFD540 & IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COMs combine the best Flight Management System available, with a multi-channel digital VHF radio, in an easy-to-use, plug & play design.
The GDL 88 is the first dual-link solution for certified aircraft that not only provides a path to ADS-B out compliance for many pilots, but also brings subscription-free weather and advanced traffic display to the cockpit.
Bringing true glass cockpit capabilities to the aircraft you already have, Garmin's G600 is a retrofit breakthrough. Now, you can upgrade your avionics panel with a G600 suite and start reaping the benefits of enhanced situational awareness, safety and pilot workload reduction. The dual-screen G600 works with your Garmin avionics stack, pairing both a primary flight display (PFD) and a multi-function (MFD) display in a single 10-inch wide bezel to provide a fully TSO'd upgrade option for your cockpit. And with software assurance levels required for FAR Part 23 Class 3 aircraft, G600 is the ideal solution.
- FAA Approves Commercial Use Of Drone Paper Airplane. Yes. Really. - Forbes
- FAA, NTSB on scene of Houlton plane crash, plane's engines recovered - Bangor Daily News
- Presidential advance team missed the mark on Alaska aviation - Alaska Dispatch News
- FAA outreach aims to educate drone operators - Frederick News Post (subscription)
- MAKS-2015 Airshow: Russian Arms Deals At International Aviation and Space ... - International Business Times
- FAA reports five close calls with drones in Oklahoma - NewsOK.com