Butler Avionics, Inc.
Experience Our Experience
Since its inception in 1969, Butler Avionics, Inc. has been offering a vast array of services. From new installations and retrofits, to avionics, instruments, and radar troubleshooting and repair. With its talented team of professional technicians, Butler Avionics, Inc. is your premier avionics repair specialist.
With FAA approval of the GARMIN GTN GPS Navigator and GTX 335R/345R Transponder pairing in STC ST02230SE, the Butler ADS-B Solution allows flexibility with multiple configurations. Not only is the ADS-B compliance solution cost effective, the Butler ADS-B solution offers additional functionality. We not only give you ADS-B(Out), but the option of ADS-B(In)
Approved Models:Lear 36A Lear 36 Lear 35 Lear 25B/C/D/F Lear 25 Lear 24B/D/E/F Lear 24
Butler Avionics, Inc. offers a cost-effective ADS-B(Out) Solution for Learjet Model 60 Airplanes (STC ST02455SE). The Butler ADS-B Solution operates independent of existing equipment, complies with the ADS-B regulatory requirements, and also offers optional features for display of ADS-B(In) information on portable electronic devices (PEDs), such as the iPad.
Butler Avionics along with Avcon Industries, Inc. announces the Dual Garmin GTN 750 STC installation in the Lear 20/30 series aircraft. Marking a significant upgrade to the Lear series, the GTN 750 provides a major functionality upgrade at a very cost-effective price. The GTN 750 is a fully integrated GPS/NavCom/MFD solution with WAAS GPS capability. The six-inch tall system’s touchscreen controls and large display give the pilot access to high-resolution terrain mapping, graphical flight planning, geo-referenced charting, traffic display and multiple weather options. The STC includes GPS roll-steering for turn-anticipation and waypoint sequencing interfaced to the aircraft’s autopilot. Additional options include GPWS, Jepp charts on the units, TCAS, Garmin's new radar and ADS-B. For more information, or to schedule your install, give Butler Avionics a call today.
- The FAA just issued the largest fine ever against a company for flying drones illegally - Recode
- MH370 and 5 Other Unsolved Aviation Mysteries - ABC News
- FAA, target of OC lawsuits over its new air traffic control system, will hold seminars on effects at JWA - Los Angeles Times
- Missing plane is "presumed to have crashed" in Juab County, FAA says - Deseret News
- U.S. Air Force picks Doss Aviation for pilot training services - UPI.com - UPI.com
- FAA approves Rams stadium construction after settling height concerns - Construction Dive